When a HVAC unit breaks and indoor temperatures start to rise, the first thing many people think, is “Oh no…I need a new system.” Not necessarily.
Clout Air technicians are experienced. They have solved many small to large issues with hvac units. Sometimes it’s a small fix that we can solve right away! These are the 5 common problems with HVAC systems that we see every day.
Common Problems May Include Any of The Following
1) A Dirty Condensation Line If the condensation line is dirty or full of mold it can back up or even freeze over. One common way to solve that is to add a bleach solution to the line to clear it bi-annually.
2) A Broken Condensation Pump The condensation pump is the unit that pulls the water from the air and deposits it outside. If this breaks, then the air conditioning unit automatically shuts down. This is a simple repair in most cases, installing a new pump.
3) A Dirty Filter If air can’t be pulled in to be cooled the unit can overheat or shutdown. Being a part of our Comfort Club insures that a HVAC technician comes by and changes out your filter on time.
4) Dirty Exterior Coils If the air around the unit outside is clogged with leaves and debris the HVAC unit will freeze over.
5) A Dead Thermostat Battery Sometimes it’s as simple as 2 AA batteries. That’s the kind of problem you do want.
If you would like to get your HVAC unit serviced, give Clout a call. Our service technicians are experts at solving HVAC problems. We only recommend what you need.
Your Comfort is our #1 Priority
At Clout, we ensure that your family stays comfortable in your home year-round. Contact us today for your HVAC inspection and tune-up. Or get a quote on a brand new AC system from Lennox. Connect with us over text and avoid these 5 common problems with HVAC systems. Otherwise, we are just a call away and will always answer live.